Teddy Spa pays utmost attention to the confidentiality, protection and security of the pertinent data concerning any persons it comes into contact with.
Visitors to this website are therefore invited firstly to consult all chapters of this document, which describes the management methods concerning the processing of personal data of visitors to the website. This information note is also issued pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree (D.Lgs.) no. 196 of 30 June 2003, “Data Protection Act”, to anyone interacting with the Teddy Spa web services, which are accessible via the web at:
This information note is issued and is valid only for this website and not also for any other websites which the user may consult via any links present in this website. Teddy Spa has no control over these other websites or the procedures applied by them to ensure the confidentiality of data; we advise you to consult the confidentiality regulations of all the companies you come into contact with prior to disclosing any personal information.
This information note is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 adopted on 17 May 2001 by the European Data Protection authorities, in the Group established under Article 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, to identify the minimum requirements for collecting personal data on-line, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information the data controllers must provide to users when they visit the web site, whatever the purpose of their visit.
1. TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
During normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this website acquire some data which is implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not gathered in order to be associated to the identified persons, but which by its very nature could, if processed and associated to data held by third parties, lead to the identification of the users.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or names of computer domains used by the users when connecting to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the state of the reply given by the server (OK, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and computer environment of the user.
This data is used solely to gather anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check that it is working correctly. This data is not notified or disclosed to third parties.
A“cookie” is a small text file sent from the Web server to a user's computer to provide information to the server on the user's accesses to that web page, and any other information that can be gathered from the system parameters that are legible by the functions in the web page. Cookies may be “temporary” (session cookies which are deleted at the end of the connection) or “permanent” (they remain on the user's hard disk, unless they are deleted by the user).
This website uses session cookies and persistent cookies to:
- keep track of the surfing sessions in anonymous form;
- improve the site navigation;
- customise the services;
- analyse the site traffic models in aggregate form.
The persistent cookies we use may store personal identification data exclusively if the user has registered or consented to the storage of the personal data entered on the website. Otherwise, our server only recognises that an unidentified visitor with that cookie, has returned to the website.
The data is not notified or disclosed to third parties.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files deposited on your computer to allow the website to analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie on your use of the website (including your IP address) is sent to and stored on the Google servers in the United States. Google will use this information to trace and examine your use of the website, complete reports on the website activities for the website operators and provide other services concerning the website activities and the use of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where so required by law or if such third parties process this information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address to any other data in the possession of Google. You may refuse to use the cookies by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser, but this may prevent you from using all the functions of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of your data by Google for the aforementioned methods and purposes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Users are requested to provide their personal data (e.g. name, e-mail address) only if they wish to contact us or use the services we offer on the website; in these cases, the user is always presented an explicit information note in advance, and if required, the user is invited to provide his/her consent. The explicit, non-mandatory and voluntary provision of personal data shall lead to its processing for the purposes and in the limits indicated in each specific information note.
2. NON-MANDATORY NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
Users are free to provide their personal data to Teddy Spa by completing and sending the forms present on this website, or by e-mail to the addresses indicated on the website, in a non-mandatory, explicit and voluntary manner. If you do not provide your personal data, our company will not be able to provide the requested service.
3. METHODS OF PROCESSING
The personal data is processed using manual and computerised tools for the purpose for which it was gathered. Specific safety measures are ensured in order to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or improper use or unauthorised access.
4. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data concerning the web services of this website are physically hosted at servers owned by Infracom Italia S.p.A. located at the web farms also owned by Infracom Italia S.p.A. This data is processed remotely or at the premises in Bologna, via dei Lanaioli 4 only by employees, collaborators or partners appointed by Teddy Spa, the data controller. Teddy Spa will appoint Endurance srl with registered offices in Piazza dei Martiri 5 – 40121 Bologna as external data manager for the maintenance of the data for software and server maintenance operations. Teddy Spa reserves the right to appoint other external data managers where required pursuant to D.Lgs. 196/2003.
5. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Teddy Spa - Via Coriano 58, Gros Rimini, blocco 97, 47924 Rimini, tel. +39 0541 301411, fax +39 0541 383430, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES CONCERNED
In compliance with Art. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/2003 (Right of access to personal data and other rights), the persons to whom the personal data refers have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence of their personal data, even if it has not yet been recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form;
- Obtain the indication of: a) the origin of his/her personal data; b) the purpose(s) of processing and the methods used; c) the logic applied to the processing of his/her personal data using electronic equipment; d) the details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative; e) the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be disclosed, or the parties which may have access to the data in their capacity as designated representative or their appointed staff in the national territory;
- Obtain: a) the updating, correction and/or integration of his/her personal data, is so interested; b) the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or suspension of any data processed in violation of the relevant legislation, including those for which conservation is not necessary, relative to the purposes for which the data was collected and later processed; c) the confirmation that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been notified, also as far as the content is concerned, to those to whom the data was communicated or transmitted, except in those cases in which such notification is impossible or requires the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Oppose, wholly or partially: a) the processing of his/her personal data for legitimate reasons even where this is pertinent to the purposes for which the data was collected; b) the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for the execution of market research or sales communications.
Any requests should be sent to the Person in charge of Privacy and Information Security at Teddy spa, Via Coriano 58, Gros Rimini, blocco 97, 47924 Rimini, tel. +39 0541 301411, fax +39 0541 383430, exclusively to the e-mail address email@example.com.